By continuing, you agree to the RBO Terms of Service.
Built for the bowhunter and the competitive archer, the new RX-FullDraw® 5 is the most ballistically advanced archery rangefinder on the market. Using your bow’s velocity, peep height, your arrow weight, and the angles of your shots, it calculates laser-accurate ranges based on your specific gear.
- Product Catalog #: RB182444
- True Ballistic Range® (TBR®) technology provides ballistically calculated ranges for extremely accurate shots at longer distances and steeper angles.
- OLED displays use bright red characters and have adjustable brightness setting. This display technology also enables best in class light transmission for use in low light conditions”.
- Flightpath™ technology uses your bow's ballistics to display the highest point of your arrow's flight, so you can take tighter shots with more confidence.
- Line of Sight (LOS) calculates the distance to a target in a straight line, regardless of any incline or decline.
- Offers a variety of reticles to choose from to fit any use or preference.
- Last Target mode ensures the rangefinder reads the farthest target in the laser's path, so grasses and twigs don't interfere with an accurate range.
Now, the RX-FullDraw 5 accepts an even broader range of velocity inputs, allowing you to input numbers as low as 170 feet per second. So, no matter what you shoot, this rangefinder has you covered. And with the updated flightpath technology, you can choose between two modes for viewing arrow obstructions out to a typical distance of 85 yards. It even has a setting for ranging in bad weather. When there’s moisture in the air, Last Target mode will punch through rain, fog, and snow to make sure you get an accurate reading.
Pair that with its six times magnification, bright red OLED display, and incredibly fast laser engine, and you’ll see why this rangefinder is guaranteed to give you the advantage that you’ve been looking for.
- MSRP $499.99
- Price: $499.00
- Shipping: $15.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.