By continuing, you agree to the RBO Terms of Service.
Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating. The BX-2 Alpine binoculars check all these boxes and more. With our Twilight Max Light Management System, this set of binoculars will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light. And backed by our full lifetime guarantee, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have to pay more.
- Product Catalog #: BX2Alpine
- Shadow Gray
- FULFILLMENT SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON PRODUCT AVAILABILITY. ESTIMATED WAIT TIME COULD BE UP TO 6 WEEKS. ORDERS @ RBO WILL CONTACT YOU OF ANY BACK-ORDERS OR CHANGES TO YOUR PURCHASE.
The durable housing is shrouded in a easy-grip rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp in all conditions.
The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
Lightweight but tough as nails, a rugged magnesium housing protects the optic during fast-paced action.
A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
See more in less light with Twilight Max Light
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light.
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity.
Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- MSRP $249.00
- Price: $249.00
- Shipping: $15.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.