By continuing, you agree to the RBO Terms of Service.
Climbing the steep Cottonwood Lake trail in the Crazy Mountains can sometimes be… well… crazy. Non-insulated for more comfort during warm weather, the breathable Windtex membrane and the K-Talon outsoles will keep you upright and focused on your goal. The narrower heel and women's last the boots are built on assures unparalleled support, fit and comfort. Made in Italy. 3.0 lbs.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-L416
- 8" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching
- 5mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction
-Non-insulated for comfort in warmer temperatures
-400 gram Thinsulate™ provides warmth without the bulk
-1000 gram Thinsulate™ provides comfort in below zero temperatures
Thinsulate Option (required)
Size Options (required)
- MSRP $464.99
- Price: $464.00
- Shipping: $25.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.