By continuing, you agree to the RBO Terms of Service.
Hunting in mountains typically requires lightweight equipment that is easy to access and deploy. This is why many back-country hunters like the associated benefits of straight body spottings scope designs.
The challenge in using a more compact spotting scope is to be able to view and determine your target at longer ranges. For this reason we offer the Dialyt 18-45x65 "field spotter". The Dialyt affords smaller dimensions, lightweight mono-bloc construction, as well as field-proven reliability and durability design.
You can rely on the Dialyt in the toughest conditions for absolute precision in your game observation. The waterproof design makes the Dialyt 18-45x65 ready for use at any time – simply pull it from your backpack and start viewing. The ease of operation, the robust rubber armor and the detailed imagery are what has helped establish this spotting scope as a true ZEISS classic.
- Product Catalog #: RB528007
- Compact and lightweight The lightweight, compact Monobloc construction makes the Dialyt 18-45x65 your ideal companion for deerstalking and alpine hunting, as it can be easily carried. Fans of the great outdoors, walkers, sports marksmen and amateur astronomers will all benefit equally from the compact design of the Dialyt 18-45x65MM, which also makes it well suited for use as a secondary or travel scope.
- Comfortable operation The Dialyt spotting scope is particularly easy to operate, even when speed is of the essence: the device is always primed and ready. You can therefore be very flexible in your choice of position. Whether it is rested quickly on a tree or positioned silently on a rucksack, the compact spotting scope with alignment sight helps you to take aim at lightning speed. The non-slip, shock-absorbing rubber armour means that you can operate it silently and easily, even with gloves on.
- ZEISS T* Coating ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
- No condensation A sealed, alloy housing filled with nitrogen prevents condensation from forming inside the Dialyt 18-45x65. As a result it is unaffected by wet and cold weather. Even sudden changes in air pressure will not affect the internal optics of the Dialyt 18-45x65 as the nitrogen filling protects it from condensation, meaning that it is always ready for use. This makes it especially useful for alpine hunting and gives it a huge practical advantage over shorter spotting scopes, which draw in air as a result of their structural design and are not filled with nitrogen. You can therefore rely totally on the function of your spotting scope, whether you are in the mountains or in flat, open countryside.
- Reliable and robust The Dialyt spotting scope shows its strengths even in the toughest conditions. On long trips, in impenetrable terrain, when you need uncompromising reliability, a compact format and lightweight equipment, this spotting scope is bound to impress you. Its Monobloc construction makes the Dialyt field spotter very handy and utterly reliable whatever the weather.
The ideal spotting scope for packing in.
- MSRP $1,699.99
- Price: $1,699.00
- Shipping: $25.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.