- Gear List
The Canada Moose in our hunting area is as large as this species come since we are at the very northern boundary where Moose are considered Yukon Alaska Moose. Bulls within our hunting concession can grow antlers exceeding 65 inches wide (165 cm) and our average is usually about 55 inches (140 cm). This area has an excellent potential for producing record class trophies due to our relatively mild winters, plentiful feed and light predation. Local trappers and our wolf control program also help keep the moose population at a high level. We offer moose hunts from September until the end of October and have an excellent success rate. Hunts are conducted using boats or all terrain vehicles in pre scouted areas. This hunting territory has a fine combination of beautiful scenery and unparalleled hunting opportunities in a region with very high game populations. Our remote hunting grounds cover 2000 square miles or 5000 km2 of prime wildlife habitat; valleys, basins, and high plateaus as well as forests, lakes, rivers and waterfalls geologically surrounded by the Alaskan Coastal Mountains and the vast Head Waters of the Yukon River. There are several comfortable, heated cabin camps throughout the hunting concession, all located on fly in lakes in the heart of game habitat, many with heated shower houses
- Species: Moose
- Average Classification: 50 - 60
- Shot Opportunity: 80
- Weapon: Rifle
- Hunt Catalog #: DLCCBC-M-10
- Tag Availability: Landowner Voucher
Moose over 60" are possible.
September 01, 2019 - October 18, 2022
- Price: $16,000.00
Price does not include tax,tags, or charters.
Northwest, British Columbia, Canada
Deposits are not refundable. When you make a deposit or payment that money is used to reserve your adventure dates and we cannot sell them to anyone else. If for some reason you have to cancel, you will lose your deposit and any payments you have made. If you are concerned that you might get sick or otherwise have to cancel, we suggest buying trip insurance. There are insurance companies that specialize in providing insurance policies for outfitter bookings and hunts. One such company we recommend is globalrescue.com. It is also our policy, depending on the adventure you booked and at our discretion, that if you have to cancel and we are able to book a replacement for you at the regular price we will work with you to apply your deposits to another adventure. Please note that we cannot refund or roll state or government license fees, application fees, draw results, or tags.
Our hunting territory has a fine combination of beautiful scenery and unparalleled hunting opportunities in a region with very high game populations. Our remote hunting grounds cover 2000 square miles or 5000 km2 of prime wildlife habitat; valleys, basins, and high plateaus as well as forests, lakes, rivers and waterfalls geologically surrounded by the Alaskan Coastal Mountains and the vast Head Waters of the Yukon River. With a wide variety of Fair Chaise combinations during Fall (such as Sheep, Caribou or Moose combined with Goat, or a mixed bag hunt such as Moose, Caribou, Grizzly/Black Bear) you will find a hunting trip that is perfect for your next hunting adventure. Or why not come up for a Spring Bear hunt. No tree stands, just pure wilderness adventure using the spot and stalk method. There are several comfortable, heated cabin camps throughout the hunting concession, all located on fly in lakes in the heart of game habitat, many with heated shower houses
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Cabin/Lodge?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House/Trailer
3 - Wall Tent
2 - Backpack Tent
1 - Client Provided/Hotel
Spike camps may be utilized depending on location of animals.
- Menu & Food: Full Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
Back pack food supplied if you have to spike out.
- Physical Conditions: Moderate Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information regarding physical conditions are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Advisor.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
Field transportation provided. Transitional airport - Calgary Final destination airport - Whitehorse
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
Hunter should be prepared to hike and hunt in colder weather.
What Outfitter Provides
What to Bring
- ❏ Underwear (1 pair per day) ❏ Base Layer Top and Bottom (2 – 3 pairs per week) *we suggest merino wool ❏ Lightweight Camo Jacket ❏ Windstopper Camo Jacket ❏ Midweight Camo Jacket ❏ Lightweight Camo Vest ❏ Lightweight Camo Shirt (3 – 5 per week) ❏ Lightweight Camo Pants (1-2 pair per week) ❏ Midweight Camo Pants (1 pair per week) ❏ Rain Gear ❏ Blaze Orange (rifle hunts) *check Regulations in the state you are hunting ❏ Lightweight Gloves ❏ Midweight Gloves ❏ Camo Cap ❏ Camo Stocking Cap or Camo Beanie ❏ Camo Headnet ❏ Lightweight Black Shirts (if you are in a blind) ❏ Lightweight Black Jacket (if you are in a blind) ❏ Hunting Boots ❏ Socks (1 pair per day) ❏ Liner Socks (1 pair per day) ❏ Boot Grease ❏ Extra Laces ❏ Camp Shoes ❏ Stalking Shoes ❏ Knee Pads ❏ Antelope Decoy ❏ Ground Blind ❏ Folding Chair ❏ Bow Holder ❏ Day Pack ❏ Water Bottle ❏ Large Backpack ❏ Wind Direction Indicator ❏ Flashlight ❏ Headlamp ❏ Hunting Knife ❏ Multi-Tool ❏ Topo Maps or Mobile Mapping Software ❏ GPS ❏ Scent Elimination Spray ❏ Water Bladder (2L) ❏ Fire Starter Kit ❏ Game Bags ❏ Caping Salt ❏ Dry Bag ❏ Game Cart (DIY) ❏ Binoculars (Quality 8’s or 10’s) ❏ Spotting Scope ❏ Tripod ❏ Rangefinder ❏ Bino Harness ❏ Phone Skope – Mount your phone to your optics ❏ Lens Cloth and Cleaning Equipment ❏ De-fogger Rifle ❏ Rifle (appropriate size for the game you are hunting) ❏ Shells (at least one box) ❏ Scope (with rain cover) ❏ Sling ❏ Shooting Sticks ❏ Soft Rifle Case ❏ Hard Rifle Case ❏ Gun Cleaning Kit
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring